“The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of diseases.”                                                                                                                                                          -Thomas Edison

The Body Code System, created by Bradley Nelson, DC, is all about finding the causes of disease and caring for the human body in the healthiest and most complete way. By correcting imbalances and releasing trapped energies, we can do much to not only prevent disease, but also raise the quality of life in ourselves and others, leading to a happier and healthier world.

How do we locate and identify imbalances and trapped energies? We access this information from the subconscious mind! Think of the tip of an iceberg visible above the surface of the water. That piece represents the conscious mind and is only about 10% of the actual iceberg. What lies beneath the surface, representing the subconscious mind, is the other 90% of your intelligence.

The subconscious mind is continually archiving everything you have ever experienced in your life: everything you have ever tasted, touched, smelled, heard, or seen. Every emotion you have experienced. Even your whole history of health and disease is recorded in that magnificent holographic computer that is your subconscious mind!

Using the technique of muscle testing, we can communicate with the subconscious mind. Because the subconscious mind is like a binary computer, we can ask yes or no questions and get honest answers. The Body Code System is a masterfully designed program dividing all the different imbalances into six categories, so identifying these trapped energies with muscle testing is very efficient.

The current approach to healthcare really amounts to “sick care”: People are prone to wait until illness manifests, or even a health crisis arises, before doing anything about it. Modern western medicine then focuses on the external symptoms, sometimes requiring dramatic intervention. Energy work (also referred to as energy healing, energy repatterning, etc.) is a noninvasive approach to proactive healthcare.

An initial Body Code energy session with Lori is 60 minutes. Follow-up sessions can be 20, 40, or 60 minutes, depending on your preference and needs. The Body Code Ultimate Healing Package includes an initial evaluation to assess current energetic imbalances throughout the body, immune system function, brain messaging to the various organs and glands of the body, nutritional needs, and more, all identified through muscle testing. This evaluation is followed by three 60-minute sessions and a post evaluation. You’ll be amazed not just with the end results, but with the improvements along the way!

Disclaimer: The Body Code System may compliment other means of healthcare, but it is not intended as a substitute for medical or psychological treatment. Lori does not diagnose conditions, nor does she prescribe medications or interfere with the treatment of licensed medical professionals. It is the client’s responsibility to seek a licensed healthcare professional for any physical or psychological ailment that concerns them.